THE STYLE IS IN FORM OF CONVERSATIONS, POWERFUL QUESTIONS, ACTIVE PARTICIPATION AND HONESTY FROM CLIENT, EXERCISES / TOOLS TO CHANGE UNCONCIOUS PATTERNS & BEHAVIOUR, HOME ASSIGNMENTS AND REGULAR FOLLOW UPS.
What exactly is an energy coach:
* A coach is a kind of mentor / advisor / counselor.
* A coach is not a doctor or a psychologist, although topics about both health & psychology often comes up.
* A coach sees her/his clients as a whole human being, without being broken, and want to guide the clients to be more confident in themselves and to bring out their best features into the world.
* A coach is trained to ask the right questions, finding the core of things, identifying client strengths, client’s dreams and desires – and work purposefully and confidently towards them.
* A coach is not a quick-fix, but will be working with the client targeted over time.
* A coach thinks ahead to make the client being more conscious of creating their future, and ask clients to live in the present to do so. * A coach will work with the client and request specific steps / actions – and then keep the client accountable for their actions & results with regular checkpoints.
* A coach helps the client to see the possibilities of the situation, and not only the pitfalls.
* I want as a coach to guide & support others to better identify themselves, who they are deep inside – behind all the facades, rediscover their dreams, what you forgot you liked so much to do, the things you naturally is amazing at, and to strengthen your self-esteem and make you confident in who you are & which path you really want to gfollow. To have you gain back the feeling of making a difference in this world. To feel energized by the end of the day.
* I look at it as a gift to me – to be able to guide my clients to rediscover their dreams, gain increased confidence, change negative patterns and find a more inner peace, safety & happiness and a new willingness to work toward their dreams.
* Want to get a free trial, or know someone who might be able to fancy one – then feel free to get in touch and book a session here on the site.